- Brand new 1:43 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Green Unrestored "Steve McQueen Collection" (1930-1980) 2018 Detroit Auto Show diecast car model by Greenlight.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Chrome accents.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Themed packaging.
- Authentic decoration.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.5 inches long.
- The Mustang that Steve McQueen drove into Hollywood history for the 1968 movie "Bullitt" emerged for the first time in 40 years Sunday at the Detroit auto show in tandem with the debut of a new, limited-edition 2019 Mustang Bullitt. “This is probably the Holy Grail if there is one,” said Mark Gessler, president of the Historic Vehicle Association. “It’s one of the most important artifacts of the 20th Century in terms of automotive history. It is a national cultural treasure.” As it turns out, the 1968 car has been in a family garage, quietly waiting for the film's 50th anniversary. Its owner died years ago, leaving a grieving son to hold on to a collector car found in a classified ad from Road & Track magazine in 1974. “We kept it a secret in the family for so long, hiding in plain sight,” Sean Kiernan, 36, of Hendersonville, Tenn., told the Free Press. “We hoped to restore it, but then my dad got Parkinson’s and I had my first daughter and life was happening.” Two identical 1968 Mustang GT fastbacks were used in the film, which debuted Oct. 17, 1968. The hero vehicle was sold by the studio to a private buyer and the other, used in so many chase scenes, went to a salvage yard. The latter vehicle resurfaced in Baja California, in early 2017, but the other was lost. Until now.
1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Green Unrestored "Steve McQueen Collection"
- Brand: Greenlight
- Product Code: 7111
- SKU Code: 86437
- Availability: In Stock
Brand new 1:34 scale diecast model car of 1953 Ford COE Stake Truck with load New Holland Par..
Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model car of 2006 Ford Mustang GT Harley Davidson Black With Eagle ..
Brand new 1:64 scale car model of 1972 Ford F-350 Ramp Truck with 1973 Ford Falcon XB "Last of the..
Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 White die cast model car by She..
Brand new 1/24 scale diecast model of Ford Police Car Interceptor Concept Unmarked Black/White die..
1937 Ford V8 Convertible Diecast Car Model 1/43 Red Die Cast Car by Road Signature.
Made of dieca..
Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model car of 2011 Ford Mustang GT Orange Custom die cast car model by..
Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Ford Mustang Custom "Eleanor" Gone in 60 Seconds Mo..
Brand new 1:43 scale diecast car model of Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Plain White die c..
Brand new 1:32 scale diecast model of 1940 Ford Panel Van "Texaco" Red diecast car by Beyon..
Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby #1 TA Jerry Titus/ Ronnie ..
Brand new 1/24 scale diecast car model of 1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck Blue "Nitrous Express" ("NX..
Brand new 1:64 scale car model of 1956 Ford F-100 Red and White with Drop-in Tow Hook "The Hobby S..
Brand new 1:24 scale diecast car model of 1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Black Pearl Metallic Limited Ed..
Tags: 1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Green,
Unrestored Steve McQueen Collection (1930-1980),
2018 Detroit Auto Show,
1/43 Diecast Model